(4) When i see you smile..

1:17:00 PM

July, 3rd 2013

Our last afternoon spent around the pool. I feel a lil flu so i just took pictures while they happy go swimming. Its like....when was the last time i saw my dad swim?  








My heart overwhelmed in this point. Realizing that Allah has given me so much. A happy family worth more than billions rupiah or even dollar. Alhamdulillah. Its such a joy to see them happy and laugh freely.

Sometimes I wonder how I'd ever make it through
Through this world without having you
I just wouldn't have a clue

'Cause sometimes it seems like this world's closing in on me

And there's no way of breaking free
And then I see you reach for me

Sometimes I wanna give up, wanna give in

I wanna quit the fight
And then I see you baby
And everything's alright, everything's alright

When I see you smile, I can face the world

You know I can do anything
When I see you smile, I see a ray of light

I see it shining right through the rain

When I see you smile
Baby when I see you smile at me

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.